25 May 2017
You may only access and use the Website during the period 25th May 2017 to 26th August 2017 for the sole purpose of participating in the interactive session during the Semi Permanent presentation on Design for Change.
1. Use of the Website
- 1.1. You agree to:
- 1.1.1. access content and materials (including, without limitation, data files, written text, photographs, videos or other images) through the Website ("Content"); and
- 1.1.2. use the Content to create your own messages and post the Content via your own social media account/s,
- 1.2. You understand that all Content accessible through the Website is protected by intellectual property rights which are either owned by us, or by the persons and/or entities that provide that Content to us.
- 1.3. You may not modify, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content (either in whole or in part), other than for the Purpose.
- 1.4. Content that you create, transmit, or display while using the Website must be appropriate for the Purpose.
- 1.5. You must not use the Website or use the Content for anything other than the Purpose and for the avoidance of doubt for any activities or to post, transmit or upload any information, other material that:
- 1.5.1. breaches any laws or regulations;
- 1.5.2. is intended for any commercial purpose, including to advertise or promote any business, products, services or procedures or solicit customers (whether for yourself or on behalf of someone else);
- 1.5.3. infringes the rights (including intellectual property) or privacy of a third person (including by posting any image, voice, or other personal information of any third person without their consent);
- 1.5.4. is misleading;
- 1.5.5. is defamatory, harassing, threatening, menacing or offensive, or is likely to insult or humiliate others based on gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any physical or mental disability; or
- 1.5.6. would otherwise expose us to risk of legal action or reputational damage.
- 1.6. We may immediately suspend, terminate, compel you to return any Content or limit your access to the Website if you:
- 1.6.2. use any of the Content or access the Website for any purpose, other than the Purpose; or
- 1.6.3. we are required to do so under law.
2. Intellectual property
- 2.1. We (or our licensors) own all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Content accessible through the Website, including without limitation, all of the material on the Website (including information, text, photos, videos, icons, software, codes, and the infrastructure used to provide such material). You obtain no right to or interest in the Content accessible through the Website or any other material on the Website by interacting via the Website or using the Content for the Purpose.
- 2.2. You are not permitted to commercialise, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publish, upload to a third party, create derivative works from, link to, or transmit any part of the Content, in any way, otherwise than for the Purpose.
- 2.3. All rights not expressly granted under these terms are reserved.
3. Liability and indemnity
- 3.1. You use the Website at your own risk.
- 3.2. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage (including by reason of negligence) arising from, or connected in any way to not being able to access the Website.
- 3.3. You indemnify us and our employees against any loss, damage, liability, proceedings, expense or costs incurred by us as a result of:
- 3.3.1. use of the Website or Content other than for the Purpose; or
- 3.3.2. any claim by a third party against us related to an infringement of the intellectual property rights, or the privacy, of that party.
4. Internet security
- 4.1. We do not guarantee that information transmitted over the internet is totally secure. When you access Content via and interact through the Website, you do so at your own risk.
- 4.2. We do not guarantee that the Website is free from viruses, or access to the Website will be uninterrupted. You should therefore ensure that the way you access the Website does not expose your equipment to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference which may damage it.
5. How do we collect information on the Website?
- 5.2. Most browsers do allow a "private" mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. You can still visit the Website when your browser is in "private" mode, however the user experience might not be optimal and some features might not work.
- 5.3. Cookies may be used to collect information such as the server you are connected to, your browser type, the time of visit, the pages visited, your IP address (and the general geographic area associated with it). Information collected in this way is not capable of personally identifying you.
6. Links to third-party sites
- 6.1. The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for, and do not control, endorse or otherwise approve the content or operation of such websites. We may receive payments from operators or owners of third party websites in relation to goods or services supplied to you by them as a result of you visiting their website via a link on ours.
- 6.3. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the links you access or software you download from third party websites are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
- 8.1. We may change, suspend, impose limits on, or discontinue any feature of the Website at any time.
9. Governing law